Monday, June 18, 2012

{designitgirlblog} Chairy Red Riding Hood!


{Part1}

I purchased this chair at Goodwill, and at 50% off , I couldn't resist. I knew right away what color I was going to paint her 
Riding hood Red! Your probably wondering why I am naming the color Riding hood Red? well, its a project, a new idea that I have been thinking about and keeping notes of for a while now. I am full of ideas and inspired by many things, and its frustrating at times when I cant dedicate 100% of my time to design, (yet)! I am currently working on another blog, you will see this post their too, the before & after. I am very excited to work on this new blog with my daughter, who is an armature Photographer!


Before sanding

sanded, almost done.


Sanding is all done, stay tuned for tomorrows post
shes ready for priming.

what do you think so far?


xoxo -Nicole




                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment